Sunday, January 15, 2012

Getting Ready for the Vows...

It takes a long time to get ready for  your wedding day. All the months of planning and thinking about it, and then boom it's here and then it's over. After our Bridal Brunch my Mom, Sister, and I were off to get our hair done. I wish I could wear my hair like this everyday, because I've never received more compliments on my hair. IT. WAS. AWESOME. These pictures aren't the best, my photographer arrived at the makeup counter!

We then headed over to MAC for the real makeover! Those girls at MAC sure can work some magic with those brushes!

That's Meghan getting pretty! Our photographers (shout out to Two Pair Photography) were SO good! 


Much better!

Finished! Almost ready to walk down the aisle!

There is my gorgeous Mom getting her makeup finished at Lancome!

I just think this picture is cool. We got married at Jones' AT&T Stadium (go Tech), and the girls got ready in a suite overlooking the field!

Looking lovely ladies!
Everyone putting on their necklaces!

 
There's my man! 



Thanks Mom! Red and black garter...again, Go Tech!


 
On goes the boutonniere! Now for the First Look...

No comments:

Post a Comment